6650 Portola Road Atascadero CA 93422
Tell me about it!
Portola Inn has a tuscan villa feel. The grounds are surrounded with a variety of trees, many being two hundred year old oaks, and there is a lovely garden to stroll and explore. We can't wait to host our wedding at this beautiful location!
As far as weather goes, the average temperature will be around 90F-95F at the hottest point in the day, and potentially 54F at the coolest during August. With the sun up during our ceremony, we would like to suggest wearing sunscreen, sunglasses and/or sun hats if you like.
Sounds amazing! What should I wear!?!
Semi-formal. It will be summer time, so dress for warm weather with light jackets for the evening if it cools off. The ceremony will be on a lovely grass lawn, so please keep this in mind when considering footwear!
Are children invited?
Sorry no. Due to space constraints and the tone of the event, we will be having an adults-only reception. We apologize if this inconveniences any of our guests.
Where do I stay?
We've reserved rooms for our esteemed guests!
Best Western Plus Colony Inn
Very close to the wedding venue, just a 5 minute drive. Call 805-466-4449 and mention the Henson-Arnold Wedding. $190/night
2 night minimumWebsite Hotel Reviews
must book by July 5th
Hampton Inn & Suites
Located in Paso Robles it's a bit further drive but with lots of activities nearby. Call 805-226-9988 and mention the Henson-Arnold Wedding. $259/night
2 night minimunWebsite Hotel Reviews
must book by June 24th at 3pm
Where can I buy stuff you picked out for yourself?
What should I do in SLO County?
- Take a hike up Bishop's Peak, Madonna Moutain, or Avila Ridge
- Check out Bubble Gum Alley and have dinner at an amazing restaurant in Downtown SLO. If you're in town on Thursday, visit San Luis's amazing Farmer's Market!
- See the beautiful views of Mission San Luis Obispo, Morro Rock, Pismo Beach or Montana de Oro State Park
- Take a tour of the famous Hearst Castle
- Stay in a themed room in Madonna Inn
- And of course.... WINE TASTING! Paso Robles, Edna Valley, Santa Ynez... the list goes on and on